Cooper Hall Solicitors have an impressive track record in obtaining large amounts of compensation for our clients through medical negligence and we can do the same for you!
In order to receive compensation, you would need to make a very strong case. There’s a strict criteria and you need to demonstrate that on the balance of probability, the care you received fell below the medical standards. Our solicitors are highly qualified in dealing with all types of personal injury claims and you will have a much greater chance of a successful case with us.
You will be entitled to claim medical compensation for injuries or losses you have suffered as a consequence of the negligent treatment you received.
- Payments for any ongoing treatment
- Negligence compensation for psychological damage that may have occurred
- Payments if you cannot undertake certain activities
- Loss of earnings
- The cost of any additional equipment that may be required
- The cost of adapting your home
You can even make a case of medical negligence on behalf of your next of kin, someone who has died or a person who does not have the capacity to make a claim themselves.