You may be aware the current rules, policies, guidance and legislation relating to UK Immigration Law can be complex and difficult area to navigate.
So, call Cooper Hall Solicitors now to arrange your FREE 30-minute consultation.
It is crucial that your application is properly prepared. Failing to do so can often lead to refusals and lengthy appeals.
At Cooper Hall Solicitors we understand your immigration needs and worries. Our dedicated immigration team have extensive knowledge and experience to give you sound, robust and practical advice and help you along every step of the way.
Some of the services we offer include:
- Visitor (link to below text)
- civil partner/spouse (link to below text|)
- Fiancé (link to below text)
- Dependants (link to below text)
Our team can also assist you with:
- Claiming Asylum
- Points based system
- Application for Indefinite Leave to Remain
- Long residence applications
- Tourism visas
- British citizenship
- Medical visas
- Short term study visas (PLAB)
To put your mind at ease we offer a fixed fee pricing structure. This means you will know from our first meeting the cost of preparing your case.
Our fees are highly competitive and will enable us to prepare your case meticulously.
So, contact our immigration team today to obtain discuss your case.
Those of you who wish to visit the United Kingdom will generally be required to apply for a visa.
There are a number of categories that visitors fall and the type of application required. An example of this is that you may wish to visit a friend, a family member or perhaps undertake private medical treatment.
Generally, you will be required to demonstrate that you:
- have enough money to support yourself during your visit to the United Kingdom.
- You will not be needing any help or relying on any public funds during your visit.
- You will not be visiting for more than six months.
- You will leave the UK at the end of you visit.
At Cooper Hall Solicitors we are here to help, call us now on 01274 488877
Spouse and Civil Partners
If you wish to reside with your partner who is already settled in the UK, you will be required to apply for a visa.
We can also assist you if you have currently have leave to enter the UK and require an extension.
Perhaps you intend to get married or enter a civil partnership to a person who is settled in the UK, then please note a visa I required.
We can help you apply for a visa that will allow you to the UK for a period of six months to allow you to marry.
Following your marriage an application can then be made for you to remain in the UK for a further period as a spouse.
So, get in touch to discuss your options.
Immigration law – our fees
Please see our competitive pricing to help you in your immigration matter
- £300.00 for preparation of sponsorship declaration in support of a UK visa application
- £500.00 for written representations against deportation
- £150.00 for a Property Inspection Report in support of immigration applications (excl disbursements)
- £600.00 for an EEA Family permit
- £600.00 for a spouse application (excl Property Inspection Report)
- £650.00 for preparation and completion of standard applications for leave to enter or further remain to leave in the UK
- £450.00 for a Visit Visa (excl Property Inspection Report)
- £650.00 for a naturalisation application
- £200.00 for a replacement BRP / Travel Card
- £700 – £1200 for a standard immigration appeal application (Prices may vary on a case per case basis as well as a half day / full day hearing)
- £400.00 for immigration bail application preparation (excl hearing)
- £200.00 to review and give advice on previous applications
Please note all prices are subject to VAT and exclude disbursements such as Home Office application fees.